- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- We believe there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4). He is the Creator of heaven and earth, and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator), as the Son (Savior), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling Spirit).
- We believe that all mankind is born in sin and is lost and that the substitutionary death and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ provide the only ground for salvation (Psalm 51:5; Romans 3:23; Romans 6:23; Hebrews 9:22).
- We believe that a person must be Born Again in order to see or enter the Kingdom of God, which is Heaven. This New Birth experience includes being born of water (baptism in Jesus' name) and the Spirit (Holy Ghost infilling). Through this New Birth experience, we identify with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (John 3:1-7; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14).
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. (Acts 2:38; Acts 8:16; Acts 8:38; Acts 10:48; Acts 19:5; Acts 22:16)
- We believe in the necessity of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in other tongues (Acts 2:4; Acts 2:38; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6).
- We believe in living separated and consecrated lives to our Savior (2 Corinthians 6:17; Hebrews 12:14; 1 Cor. 6:19-20).
- We believe in the great commission to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Mark 16:15; Luke 24:46-47; Acts 1:8).
- We believe in divine healing (James 5:14, 1 Peter 2:24).
- We believe in the sanctity of human life. We believe that all mankind was created in the image of God and therefore is of inestimable worth and significance in all its dimensions from conception to the grave (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 2:7; Genesis 9:6; Jeremiah 1:5; Exodus 20:13).
- We believe marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime and that the family is the foundational unit of human society ordained by God (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:4-6; Hebrews 13:4).
- We believe that God created all things for His glory and that all believers’ time, talent, and treasure are His (1 Corinthians 10:31; Ephesians 1:12; 2 Peter 3:18).
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming again to catch away His church. In the end will be the final resurrection and the final judgment. The righteous will inherit eternal life, and the unrighteous eternal death (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 20:11-15).